Loki Reaches 1-Day Volume of $1,392.00 (LOKI)
Loki (CURRENCY:LOKI) traded up 15.4% against the U.S. dollar during the 1 day period ending at 11:00 AM Eastern on May 4th. One Loki coin can now be bought for approximately $0.56 or 0.00001493 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges. During the last week, Loki has traded down 2.4% against the U.S. dollar. Loki has a total market cap of $29.72 million and approximately $1,392.00 worth of Loki was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Bitcoin (BTC) traded 6.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $54,427.14 or 1.00000000 BTC.
- Ethereum (ETH) traded up 5.3% against the dollar and now trades at $3,342.67 or 0.06141548 BTC.
- Dogecoin (DOGE) traded up 28.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.51 or 0.00000940 BTC.
- Litecoin (LTC) traded up 6.2% against the dollar and now trades at $302.33 or 0.00555468 BTC.
- Bitcoin Cash (BCH) traded down 2.5% against the dollar and now trades at $977.47 or 0.01795917 BTC.
- Monero (XMR) traded 5.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $393.26 or 0.00722549 BTC.
- Ethereum Classic (ETC) traded up 20.2% against the dollar and now trades at $58.87 or 0.00108157 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded up 1.4% against the dollar and now trades at $358.28 or 0.00658266 BTC.
- Zcash (ZEC) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $248.01 or 0.00455673 BTC.
- UNUS SED LEO (LEO) traded down 0.7% against the dollar and now trades at $2.49 or 0.00004579 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “Loki is a privacy-focused cryptocurrency built on the Monero codebase. Their goal is to launch a network that facilitates completely anonymous and decentralized transactions. Loki is a PoW cryptocurrency based on the CryptoNight heavy algorithm. The ERC-20 version of loki is available as Wrapped Loki “
Loki Coin Trading
It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Loki directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Loki should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, Gemini or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Loki using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Loki Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Loki and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.