Nyzo Tops 24 Hour Trading Volume of $710,066.00 (NYZO)
Nyzo (CURRENCY:NYZO) traded 5.1% lower against the U.S. dollar during the 1 day period ending at 11:00 AM ET on May 4th. Nyzo has a market capitalization of $11.98 million and $710,066.00 worth of Nyzo was traded on exchanges in the last day. During the last seven days, Nyzo has traded up 13.4% against the U.S. dollar. One Nyzo coin can now be bought for $1.00 or 0.00001846 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- XRP (XRP) traded 11.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.38 or 0.00002538 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00001838 BTC.
- Polkadot (DOT) traded 3.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $36.06 or 0.00066257 BTC.
- Filecoin (FIL) traded down 7.3% against the dollar and now trades at $148.84 or 0.00273457 BTC.
- Klaytn (KLAY) traded down 3.8% against the dollar and now trades at $2.31 or 0.00004251 BTC.
- Wrapped BNB (WBNB) traded 4.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $634.42 or 0.01165631 BTC.
- THORChain (RUNE) traded up 8.9% against the dollar and now trades at $17.21 or 0.00031626 BTC.
- Kusama (KSM) traded 3.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $407.06 or 0.00747896 BTC.
- Bitcoin BEP2 (BTCB) traded 5.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $54,525.71 or 1.00181105 BTC.
- KnoxFS (old) (KFX) traded 4.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $19.25 or 0.00049793 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “Nyzo was developed from the ground up to explore blockchain technology in an approachable, accessible manner. Instead of layering complex fixes on top of flawed design or adding elaborate features, Nyzo focused on the foundational technology of the blockchain to build a system that just works. Nyzo uses a collaborative verification system that requires neither proof of work nor proof of stake. There is no mining. Simply participating in the Mesh gives a Node the opportunity to verify transactions, and the queuing system is designed so that transaction fees are distributed equitably to all participants. Very little computational power is required of a node, and having superior computational power will not allow a node to gain a larger share of transaction fees. “
Nyzo Coin Trading
It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Nyzo directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Nyzo should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, Coinbase or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Nyzo using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Nyzo Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Nyzo and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.