Raise Tops 24-Hour Trading Volume of $954.00 (RAISE)
Raise (CURRENCY:RAISE) traded down 5.3% against the U.S. dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 13:00 PM ET on May 4th. One Raise coin can currently be purchased for $0.0106 or 0.00000020 BTC on popular exchanges. Raise has a total market cap of $157,075.33 and $954.00 worth of Raise was traded on exchanges in the last day. During the last week, Raise has traded down 28.4% against the U.S. dollar.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Chainlink (LINK) traded 5.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $43.88 or 0.00080967 BTC.
- THETA (THETA) traded 13.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $10.56 or 0.00019477 BTC.
- Binance USD (BUSD) traded 0% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00001845 BTC.
- DREP (DREP) traded 21% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.96 or 0.00003398 BTC.
- DREP [old] (DREP) traded 19.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.96 or 0.00003399 BTC.
- PancakeSwap (CAKE) traded down 11.5% against the dollar and now trades at $37.94 or 0.00069995 BTC.
- Aave (AAVE) traded 10.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $468.39 or 0.00864226 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded down 5.1% against the dollar and now trades at $5,364.11 or 0.09897410 BTC.
- FTX Token (FTT) traded 5.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $54.56 or 0.00100679 BTC.
- Huobi Token (HT) traded 11.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $23.88 or 0.00044055 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “Raise is a loan marketplace that connects individuals with investment opportunities primarily in emerging countries. Leveraging Blockchain technology, Raise is a transparent platform.Prior to the December 10th 2019 switch, Raise token was in use under the name “Hero” token.For more information regarding this switch, please visit https://raise.it/blog/the-raise-token-present-and-future”
Buying and Selling Raise
It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Raise directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Raise should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, GDAX or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Raise using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Raise Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Raise and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.