SmileyCoin Hits Market Cap of $2.11 Million (SMLY)
SmileyCoin (CURRENCY:SMLY) traded up 11.5% against the U.S. dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 11:00 AM E.T. on May 4th. Over the last week, SmileyCoin has traded down 18.7% against the U.S. dollar. SmileyCoin has a market capitalization of $2.11 million and $510.00 worth of SmileyCoin was traded on exchanges in the last day. One SmileyCoin coin can now be bought for $0.0001 or 0.00000000 BTC on major exchanges.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Infinitecoin (IFC) traded down 6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0004 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- Anoncoin (ANC) traded up 118.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.54 or 0.00001001 BTC.
- Pakcoin (PAK) traded down 3.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0153 or 0.00000028 BTC.
- Emerald Crypto (EMD) traded up 15.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0153 or 0.00000028 BTC.
- DNotes (NOTE) traded 3.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0004 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- Aricoin (ARI) traded up 1.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- Comet (CMT) traded 6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0163 or 0.00000030 BTC.
- SocialCoin (SOCC) traded 22% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0012 or 0.00000002 BTC.
- LiteBitcoin (LBTC) traded up 10.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0004 or 0.00000001 BTC.
SmileyCoin Coin Profile
Scrypt hashing algorithm. SmileyCoin’s total supply is 30,339,280,000 coins and its circulating supply is 15,806,193,400 coins. SmileyCoin’s official Twitter account is @smileycoinnews and its Facebook page is accessible here. The official website for SmileyCoin is tutor-web.info.
According to CryptoCompare, “A scrypt alternative crypto currency taking an education angle. “
Buying and Selling SmileyCoin
It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as SmileyCoin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade SmileyCoin should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, GDAX or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase SmileyCoin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for SmileyCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for SmileyCoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.