TrueFi Trading 26.6% Higher This Week (TRU)
TrueFi (CURRENCY:TRU) traded 2.5% lower against the U.S. dollar during the 1 day period ending at 15:00 PM Eastern on May 4th. Over the last seven days, TrueFi has traded 26.6% higher against the U.S. dollar. One TrueFi coin can now be bought for approximately $0.45 or 0.00000832 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges. TrueFi has a total market capitalization of $63.74 million and approximately $32.37 million worth of TrueFi was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Chainlink (LINK) traded up 9.1% against the dollar and now trades at $46.10 or 0.00084611 BTC.
- THETA (THETA) traded 11.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $10.52 or 0.00019310 BTC.
- Binance USD (BUSD) traded 0% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00001835 BTC.
- DREP (DREP) traded down 21% against the dollar and now trades at $1.96 or 0.00003398 BTC.
- DREP [old] (DREP) traded 19.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.96 or 0.00003399 BTC.
- PancakeSwap (CAKE) traded down 9.9% against the dollar and now trades at $38.34 or 0.00070367 BTC.
- Aave (AAVE) traded 7.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $476.42 or 0.00874363 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded down 3.5% against the dollar and now trades at $5,520.93 or 0.10132408 BTC.
- FTX Token (FTT) traded 3.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $55.61 or 0.00102068 BTC.
- Huobi Token (HT) traded down 10.6% against the dollar and now trades at $24.15 or 0.00044325 BTC.
TrueFi Coin Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “TrueFi is a DeFi protocol for uncollateralized lending, and TRU, the native token used for staking and voting on loan requests. The goal of TrueFi is to bring uncollateralized lending to DeFi. This helps cryptocurrency lenders enjoy attractive, sustainable rates of return, while giving cryptocurrency borrowers predictable loan terms without requiring collateral. “
Buying and Selling TrueFi
It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as TrueFi directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire TrueFi should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Gemini or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy TrueFi using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for TrueFi Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for TrueFi and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.