WaykiChain Trading 9.9% Lower This Week (WICC)
WaykiChain (CURRENCY:WICC) traded down 5.3% against the US dollar during the 1 day period ending at 16:00 PM Eastern on May 4th. WaykiChain has a market cap of $96.47 million and $22.34 million worth of WaykiChain was traded on exchanges in the last day. Over the last week, WaykiChain has traded down 9.9% against the US dollar. One WaykiChain coin can now be bought for about $0.46 or 0.00000843 BTC on exchanges.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Chainlink (LINK) traded up 12.2% against the dollar and now trades at $47.34 or 0.00086876 BTC.
- THETA (THETA) traded 10.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $10.48 or 0.00019228 BTC.
- Binance USD (BUSD) traded 0% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00001835 BTC.
- DREP (DREP) traded 21% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.96 or 0.00003398 BTC.
- DREP [old] (DREP) traded 19.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.96 or 0.00003399 BTC.
- PancakeSwap (CAKE) traded down 9% against the dollar and now trades at $38.11 or 0.00069938 BTC.
- Aave (AAVE) traded 6.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $474.92 or 0.00871613 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded 5.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $5,504.39 or 0.10102038 BTC.
- FTX Token (FTT) traded down 3% against the dollar and now trades at $55.50 or 0.00101848 BTC.
- Huobi Token (HT) traded down 10.3% against the dollar and now trades at $24.23 or 0.00044477 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “WaykiChain is a Turing-complete smart contract platform. It adopts DPOS consensus mechanism to set up 11 voting nodes and generate a new block every 10 seconds. The confirmed transaction speed can reach 1000+TPS verified by the WaykiChain mainnet operation. WaykiChain would apply its own sidechain technology, which allows the applications based on WaykiChain to have their own sidechains. Sidechains are mutually exclusive and are able to set up their own consensus mechanisms, sidechain assets, and block generating intervals. Users will be required to download corresponding sidechain data only when using specific applications. “
WaykiChain Coin Trading
It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as WaykiChain directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade WaykiChain should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, Gemini or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy WaykiChain using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for WaykiChain Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for WaykiChain and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.