WeTrust Reaches Market Cap of $1.23 Million (TRST)
WeTrust (CURRENCY:TRST) traded 12.9% lower against the dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 7:00 AM Eastern on May 4th. WeTrust has a total market cap of $1.23 million and approximately $5,559.00 worth of WeTrust was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. In the last week, WeTrust has traded down 43.3% against the dollar. One WeTrust coin can currently be purchased for approximately $0.0134 or 0.00000024 BTC on major exchanges.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Chainlink (LINK) traded 5.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $42.93 or 0.00076413 BTC.
- THETA (THETA) traded 5.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $11.13 or 0.00019803 BTC.
- Binance USD (BUSD) traded down 0% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00001780 BTC.
- DREP (DREP) traded 21% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.96 or 0.00003398 BTC.
- DREP [old] (DREP) traded 19.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.96 or 0.00003399 BTC.
- PancakeSwap (CAKE) traded down 3.2% against the dollar and now trades at $39.43 or 0.00070191 BTC.
- Aave (AAVE) traded 3.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $506.76 or 0.00902024 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded up 8.1% against the dollar and now trades at $5,866.93 or 0.10442940 BTC.
- FTX Token (FTT) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $57.61 or 0.00102537 BTC.
- Huobi Token (HT) traded 4.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $25.99 or 0.00046264 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “WeTrust is a collaborative lending and insurance platform built on the blockchain created as an alternative to traditional finance and provide community based form of credit scores, insurance, and banking. The first product being built at WeTrust is a Rotating Savings and Credit Association (ROSCA) platform running on a decentralized blockchain, Ethereum. WeTrust ROSCA allows users to save and issue credit as a group, at self-determined and fair interest rates. TrustCoin is an Ethereum-based token that is used to fuel operations within the WeTrust services, like its ROSCA platform and future products. “
WeTrust Coin Trading
It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as WeTrust directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade WeTrust should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, Coinbase or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase WeTrust using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for WeTrust Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for WeTrust and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.