WhiteCoin Market Capitalization Achieves $1.20 Billion (XWC)
WhiteCoin (CURRENCY:XWC) traded down 1.3% against the dollar during the 1 day period ending at 19:00 PM Eastern on May 4th. During the last seven days, WhiteCoin has traded 0.6% lower against the dollar. WhiteCoin has a market capitalization of $1.20 billion and $17.28 million worth of WhiteCoin was traded on exchanges in the last day. One WhiteCoin coin can now be purchased for approximately $1.67 or 0.00003079 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Waves (WAVES) traded 12.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $36.31 or 0.00067150 BTC.
- Qtum (QTUM) traded down 9.6% against the dollar and now trades at $14.22 or 0.00026299 BTC.
- Lisk (LSK) traded 8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $5.52 or 0.00010212 BTC.
- BitBay (BAY) traded 0% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.18 or 0.00001849 BTC.
- Sentinel Protocol (UPP) traded up 36.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.16 or 0.00000300 BTC.
- Nxt (NXT) traded 13.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0682 or 0.00000126 BTC.
- Neblio (NEBL) traded up 3.1% against the dollar and now trades at $3.23 or 0.00005977 BTC.
- Blocknet (BLOCK) traded 4.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $3.60 or 0.00006658 BTC.
- BlackCoin (BLK) traded up 58.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.18 or 0.00000332 BTC.
- Radium (RADS) traded up 167.5% against the dollar and now trades at $2.07 or 0.00008889 BTC.
WhiteCoin Coin Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “Bootstrap: bootstrap.dat allows a new Whitecoin client (not synced) to rapidly import the initial blocks from a local file instead of slowly downloading blocks from random peers. This significantly reduces the time it takes to get a client synced with the current blockchain. WhiteOS: WhiteOS is a custom, optimized and hardened Ubuntu environment. It can be installed in any computer and it provides bulit in anonymity. POS starts after Block: 10000 “
WhiteCoin Coin Trading
It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as WhiteCoin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire WhiteCoin should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, GDAX or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase WhiteCoin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for WhiteCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for WhiteCoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.