Zero Utility Token 24 Hour Volume Reaches $27,285.00 (ZUT)
Zero Utility Token (CURRENCY:ZUT) traded 3% higher against the dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 13:00 PM ET on May 4th. Zero Utility Token has a total market cap of $1.72 million and $27,285.00 worth of Zero Utility Token was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. During the last week, Zero Utility Token has traded 1.7% higher against the dollar. One Zero Utility Token coin can currently be bought for $1,771.35 or 0.03287912 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Chainlink (LINK) traded up 4.5% against the dollar and now trades at $43.15 or 0.00080101 BTC.
- THETA (THETA) traded down 14.4% against the dollar and now trades at $10.40 or 0.00019304 BTC.
- Binance USD (BUSD) traded 0% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00001856 BTC.
- DREP (DREP) traded 21% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.96 or 0.00003398 BTC.
- DREP [old] (DREP) traded 19.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.96 or 0.00003399 BTC.
- PancakeSwap (CAKE) traded 13% lower against the dollar and now trades at $37.32 or 0.00069275 BTC.
- Aave (AAVE) traded down 10.9% against the dollar and now trades at $465.01 or 0.00863126 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded 6.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $5,299.40 or 0.09836539 BTC.
- FTX Token (FTT) traded 6.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $54.01 or 0.00100247 BTC.
- Huobi Token (HT) traded down 13.6% against the dollar and now trades at $23.49 or 0.00043601 BTC.
Zero Utility Token Coin Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “Zero Utility Token ($ZUT) is a token run by the community, for the community. The token exists as an incentive for the community to build products that fulfil utility gaps within the DeFi space and directly support Zero Utility's token. There are no dev funds or liquidity pool keys. “
Buying and Selling Zero Utility Token
It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Zero Utility Token directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Zero Utility Token should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, GDAX or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Zero Utility Token using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Zero Utility Token Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Zero Utility Token and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.