ChartEx (CURRENCY:CHART) traded 4.3% lower against the U.S. dollar during the 1-day period ending at 20:00 PM ET on June 10th. ChartEx has a market cap of $242,845.90 and approximately $73,519.00 worth of ChartEx was traded on exchanges in the last day. One ChartEx coin can now be bought for approximately $0.0121 or 0.00000033 BTC on exchanges. Over the last week, ChartEx has traded 31% lower against the U.S. dollar.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Tether (USDT) traded 0% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00002720 BTC.
- XRP (XRP) traded down 5.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.87 or 0.00002365 BTC.
- Polkadot (DOT) traded down 1.9% against the dollar and now trades at $22.72 or 0.00061729 BTC.
- Internet Computer (ICP) traded 18.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $66.69 or 0.00181220 BTC.
- Filecoin (FIL) traded down 5.2% against the dollar and now trades at $73.60 or 0.00200006 BTC.
- Kusama (KSM) traded down 7.7% against the dollar and now trades at $475.24 or 0.01291443 BTC.
- SHIBA INU (SHIB) traded down 7.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- Bitcoin BEP2 (BTCB) traded 1.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $36,817.63 or 1.00050361 BTC.
- Klaytn (KLAY) traded 9.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.07 or 0.00002917 BTC.
- KnoxFS (old) (KFX) traded up 4.3% against the dollar and now trades at $19.25 or 0.00049793 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “Bet on Chart is a football betting platform powered by blockchain, where players can make in-play bets and follow the match at the same time. Every match is represented by a live chart, and the betting process is very similar to financial trading, players only need to predict where the chart is going to be within a certain time frame. BetOnChart (CHART) is an Ethereum-based token that serves as an in-game currency on the betting platform. “
ChartEx Coin Trading
It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as ChartEx directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade ChartEx should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, Changelly or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase ChartEx using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for ChartEx Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for ChartEx and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.