CustomContractNetwork (CURRENCY:CCN) traded down 5% against the dollar during the 1-day period ending at 20:00 PM Eastern on June 10th. During the last week, CustomContractNetwork has traded 13.2% lower against the dollar. CustomContractNetwork has a market cap of $80,389.70 and $38.00 worth of CustomContractNetwork was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One CustomContractNetwork coin can currently be bought for $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Dogecoin (DOGE) traded down 5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.33 or 0.00000888 BTC.
- Litecoin (LTC) traded 1.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $168.47 or 0.00457819 BTC.
- UNUS SED LEO (LEO) traded 3.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $2.38 or 0.00006472 BTC.
- Verge (XVG) traded 2.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0300 or 0.00000081 BTC.
- Hellenic Coin (HNC) traded down 1.9% against the dollar and now trades at $4.43 or 0.00012035 BTC.
- Polymath (POLY) traded 10.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.25 or 0.00000681 BTC.
- Bytom (BTM) traded down 4.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0776 or 0.00000211 BTC.
- Syscoin (SYS) traded 8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.18 or 0.00000482 BTC.
- XeniosCoin (XNC) traded down 1.2% against the dollar and now trades at $1.24 or 0.00003374 BTC.
- Lotto (LOTTO) traded up 4.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0443 or 0.00000120 BTC.
CustomContractNetwork Coin Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “CannaCoin runs on a decentralized blockchain platform similar to bitcoin allowing users to send money across the network within seconds. This decentralized network is free of any central authority and follows the core principles set forth by the bitcoin community. The block reward halves every year and difficulty retargets using the kimoto gravity well. The coin is scrypt, block time is 60 seconds, and the total supply is capped at 13.14 million. CannaCoin uses Peer2Peer technology where money can be transferred between two users without the need for a third party. This enables the user to process transactions for the fraction of the cost charged by banks or financial institutions. “
CustomContractNetwork Coin Trading
It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as CustomContractNetwork directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire CustomContractNetwork should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, GDAX or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy CustomContractNetwork using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for CustomContractNetwork Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for CustomContractNetwork and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.