Flamingo (CURRENCY:FLM) traded 9.2% lower against the U.S. dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 22:00 PM E.T. on June 10th. One Flamingo coin can currently be purchased for approximately $0.53 or 0.00001458 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges. In the last week, Flamingo has traded down 11.5% against the U.S. dollar. Flamingo has a market capitalization of $79.23 million and $19.71 million worth of Flamingo was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Tether (USDT) traded 0% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00002762 BTC.
- XRP (XRP) traded 4.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.86 or 0.00002366 BTC.
- Polkadot (DOT) traded down 7% against the dollar and now trades at $22.60 or 0.00062364 BTC.
- Internet Computer (ICP) traded down 20.6% against the dollar and now trades at $64.89 or 0.00179076 BTC.
- Filecoin (FIL) traded 6.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $72.54 or 0.00200208 BTC.
- Kusama (KSM) traded 7.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $480.55 or 0.01326232 BTC.
- Bitcoin BEP2 (BTCB) traded down 1.6% against the dollar and now trades at $36,307.87 or 1.00203122 BTC.
- SHIBA INU (SHIB) traded down 8.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- Klaytn (KLAY) traded 7.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.06 or 0.00002933 BTC.
- KnoxFS (old) (KFX) traded up 4.3% against the dollar and now trades at $19.25 or 0.00049793 BTC.
Flamingo Coin Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “Flamingo is an interoperable, full-stack decentralized finance protocol built on the Neo blockchain. Flamingo is comprised of five main components, including Wrapper – a crosschain asset gateway, Swap – an on-chain liquidity provider, Vault – a one-stop asset manager, Perp – an AMM-based perpetual contract trading platform, and also DAO – a decentralized governance mechanism. FLM is the governance token of Flamingo and will be 100% distributed to the community based on participation. The Flamingo project is incubated by Neo Global Development (NGD), underscoring Neo's vision to build the Smart Economy, of which decentralized finance is a crucial component. NGD will facilitate the early-stage development of the Flamingo project, and the governance mechanism will gradually transit from Proof-of-Authority (POA) to DAO. The Flamingo project will eventually run by the community. “
Buying and Selling Flamingo
It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Flamingo directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Flamingo should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, Changelly or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Flamingo using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Flamingo Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Flamingo and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.