Jarvis Network (CURRENCY:JRT) traded down 14% against the US dollar during the 1-day period ending at 18:00 PM ET on June 10th. One Jarvis Network coin can now be purchased for approximately $0.0596 or 0.00000161 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges. During the last week, Jarvis Network has traded 25.5% lower against the US dollar. Jarvis Network has a total market cap of $1.73 million and approximately $345,386.00 worth of Jarvis Network was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Chainlink (LINK) traded 7.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $23.45 or 0.00063413 BTC.
- Binance USD (BUSD) traded 0.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00002706 BTC.
- THETA (THETA) traded down 5.3% against the dollar and now trades at $8.77 or 0.00023714 BTC.
- Polygon (MATIC) traded down 6.6% against the dollar and now trades at $1.39 or 0.00003761 BTC.
- DREP (DREP) traded 21% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.96 or 0.00003398 BTC.
- DREP [old] (DREP) traded 19.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.96 or 0.00003399 BTC.
- Dai (DAI) traded 0% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00002710 BTC.
- Aave (AAVE) traded 6.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $314.51 or 0.00850537 BTC.
- FTX Token (FTT) traded 1.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $32.97 or 0.00089169 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded down 5.3% against the dollar and now trades at $3,134.37 or 0.08476324 BTC.
Jarvis Network Coin Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “Jarvis Network is a set of protocols on Ethereum allowing anyone to become a broker by funding and maintaining liquidity pools, against which users can gain exposure to the price of any traditional or digital assets. “
Jarvis Network Coin Trading
It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Jarvis Network directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Jarvis Network should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Coinbase or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Jarvis Network using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Jarvis Network Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Jarvis Network and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.