Kuende (CURRENCY:KUE) traded down 21.5% against the dollar during the one day period ending at 22:00 PM Eastern on June 10th. One Kuende coin can now be bought for about $0.0007 or 0.00000002 BTC on exchanges. Kuende has a market cap of $663,793.72 and approximately $121,815.00 worth of Kuende was traded on exchanges in the last day. In the last seven days, Kuende has traded down 35.1% against the dollar.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Chainlink (LINK) traded down 9.7% against the dollar and now trades at $22.53 or 0.00062273 BTC.
- Binance USD (BUSD) traded up 0% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00002765 BTC.
- Polygon (MATIC) traded down 8.8% against the dollar and now trades at $1.34 or 0.00003704 BTC.
- THETA (THETA) traded down 10.3% against the dollar and now trades at $8.29 or 0.00022919 BTC.
- DREP (DREP) traded 21% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.96 or 0.00003398 BTC.
- DREP [old] (DREP) traded down 19.5% against the dollar and now trades at $1.96 or 0.00003399 BTC.
- Dai (DAI) traded up 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00002768 BTC.
- Aave (AAVE) traded down 8.5% against the dollar and now trades at $303.64 or 0.00839191 BTC.
- FTX Token (FTT) traded down 3.3% against the dollar and now trades at $32.03 or 0.00088509 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded down 6.8% against the dollar and now trades at $3,038.21 or 0.08396819 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “Kuende is a blockchain-based social media ecosystem that mixes real-world games with online features to provide help to the preservation of the real-life interaction. The Kuende base is the real world challenges that involve physical socialization, entertainment, personal development, and Philanthropic games. The real-world challenges are available at the Kuende platform where users can choose to participate in the different challenges. The KUE token is an Ethereum-based ERC20 utility token used as a payment method and reward within the Kuende network. “
Buying and Selling Kuende
It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Kuende directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Kuende should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Changelly or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Kuende using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Kuende Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Kuende and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.