Nxt (CURRENCY:NXT) traded down 0.4% against the US dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 22:00 PM Eastern on June 10th. Nxt has a market capitalization of $41.28 million and approximately $688,157.00 worth of Nxt was traded on exchanges in the last day. During the last seven days, Nxt has traded 11.8% lower against the US dollar. One Nxt coin can now be bought for approximately $0.0413 or 0.00000115 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Waves (WAVES) traded 3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $13.81 or 0.00038319 BTC.
- Qtum (QTUM) traded down 10.9% against the dollar and now trades at $9.28 or 0.00025734 BTC.
- WhiteCoin (XWC) traded down 0.7% against the dollar and now trades at $1.16 or 0.00003213 BTC.
- Lisk (LSK) traded down 5.5% against the dollar and now trades at $3.02 or 0.00008389 BTC.
- BitBay (BAY) traded up 0% against the dollar and now trades at $0.18 or 0.00001849 BTC.
- Sentinel Protocol (UPP) traded 5.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0917 or 0.00000254 BTC.
- Neblio (NEBL) traded up 0.7% against the dollar and now trades at $1.75 or 0.00004865 BTC.
- Blocknet (BLOCK) traded 7.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.37 or 0.00003804 BTC.
- Radium (RADS) traded 167.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $2.07 or 0.00008889 BTC.
- BlackCoin (BLK) traded down 6.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0887 or 0.00000246 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, ” Nxt is an open-source blockchain platform and the first to rely entirely on a proof-of-stake consensus protocol. Launched in November 2013 and written from scratch in Java, Nxt is proof that blockchain technology is not only about simple transfer of value but also has the potential to revolutionize many aspects of our lives with the various decentralized applications that can be built with it. Today, Nxt remains one of the most tested and reliable platforms in the industry, influencing numerous other projects. With its many easy to use modular built-in features, Nxt covers most of the dApp use cases and at the same time is perfectly suitable for private blockchain implementations. Where did NXT come from? Nxt is an iconic project in the history of blockchain development. Launched as early as November 2013 it represents the first pure proof of stake blockchain ever deployed. Started by an anonymous developer who disappeared shortly thereafter, with a crowdsale that raised only a symbolic amount, the Nxt project formed a wonderful community around it, and gave birth to many successful follow-up projects, including own Ardor platform. What are the advantages of NXT? NXT has simple but flexible architecture makes blockchain adoption easy, andcan be extended to fit any public or private use case.Nxt was the first blockchain to launch a user-friendly and yet fully decentralizedasset exchange. Anyone can issue and trade tokens on top of Nxt, and orders arematched and executed directly on the blockchain itself.The Nxt blockchain has been live in production for more than 6 years withvirtually no downtime, no major bugs, and no successful exploits. Millions of Nxttransactions have been conducted reliably, establishing its reputation as one ofthe most secure platforms in the blockchain industry.”
Nxt Coin Trading
It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Nxt directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Nxt should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, GDAX or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Nxt using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Nxt Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Nxt and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.