Zcoin (CURRENCY:XZC) traded 5.5% lower against the U.S. dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 22:00 PM ET on June 10th. One Zcoin coin can currently be purchased for $4.23 or 0.00022429 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges. Over the last seven days, Zcoin has traded 14.2% higher against the U.S. dollar. Zcoin has a total market cap of $47.66 million and $6.00 million worth of Zcoin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Bitcoin (BTC) traded down 1.9% against the dollar and now trades at $36,234.27 or 1.00000000 BTC.
- Ethereum (ETH) traded down 5.5% against the dollar and now trades at $2,429.93 or 0.06706173 BTC.
- Dogecoin (DOGE) traded 5.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.32 or 0.00000889 BTC.
- Litecoin (LTC) traded 1.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $168.96 or 0.00466293 BTC.
- Bitcoin Cash (BCH) traded down 5.9% against the dollar and now trades at $591.27 or 0.01631795 BTC.
- Ethereum Classic (ETC) traded down 7.3% against the dollar and now trades at $57.14 or 0.00157697 BTC.
- Monero (XMR) traded 6.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $254.18 or 0.00701486 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded down 5.3% against the dollar and now trades at $163.00 or 0.00449853 BTC.
- UNUS SED LEO (LEO) traded down 2.7% against the dollar and now trades at $2.39 or 0.00006587 BTC.
- Zcash (ZEC) traded down 10.8% against the dollar and now trades at $132.71 or 0.00366247 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “On the 30th of November, Zcoin rebranded to Firo, see all details here Firo is a Proof of Work cryptocurrency using the Lyra2 hashing algorithm. It is an implementation of the Zerocoin protocol (http://zerocoin.org) guaranteeing true financial anonymity using RSA-2048. Zero-Knowledge proofs allow one to show ownership of a Firo coin without having to reveal which coin one owns.Recently, the Zcoin protocol was found to have a typographic bug that cost the network roughly $400k. This bug, however, did not compromise the anonymity features of Zcoin. Click here for Masternode stats from masternodes.online. “
Zcoin Coin Trading
It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Zcoin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Zcoin should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, GDAX or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Zcoin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Zcoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Zcoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.