BitMax Token (CURRENCY:BTMX) traded up 7% against the dollar during the 1 day period ending at 9:00 AM Eastern on June 11th. One BitMax Token coin can currently be purchased for about $1.85 or 0.00003421 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges. BitMax Token has a total market cap of $1.22 billion and approximately $13.93 million worth of BitMax Token was traded on exchanges in the last day. During the last week, BitMax Token has traded 35.9% higher against the dollar.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Chainlink (LINK) traded down 5.1% against the dollar and now trades at $23.12 or 0.00061778 BTC.
- Binance USD (BUSD) traded 0% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00002672 BTC.
- Polygon (MATIC) traded down 5.5% against the dollar and now trades at $1.35 or 0.00003619 BTC.
- THETA (THETA) traded 6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $8.38 or 0.00022387 BTC.
- DREP (DREP) traded 21% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.96 or 0.00003398 BTC.
- DREP [old] (DREP) traded down 19.5% against the dollar and now trades at $1.96 or 0.00003399 BTC.
- Dai (DAI) traded down 0% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00002675 BTC.
- Aave (AAVE) traded 4.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $313.51 or 0.00837727 BTC.
- PancakeSwap (CAKE) traded down 3.5% against the dollar and now trades at $17.24 or 0.00046072 BTC.
- FTX Token (FTT) traded down 1.2% against the dollar and now trades at $32.73 or 0.00087451 BTC.
BitMax Token Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “BTMX is a non-refundable functional utility token which will be used as the unit of exchange between participants on BitMax. The goal of introducing BTMX is to provide a convenient and secure mode of payment and settlement between participants who interact within the ecosystem on BitMax. The native digital cryptographically-secured utility token of BitMax (BTMX) is a major component of the ecosystem on BitMax, and is designed to be used solely as the primary token on the platform. BTMX will initially be issued by the Distributor as ERC-20 standard compliant digital tokens on the Ethereum blockchain. “
BitMax Token Coin Trading
It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as BitMax Token directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade BitMax Token should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Changelly or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase BitMax Token using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for BitMax Token Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for BitMax Token and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.