Chiliz (CURRENCY:CHZ) traded 44.6% higher against the dollar during the one day period ending at 9:00 AM Eastern on June 11th. Over the last week, Chiliz has traded 27.7% higher against the dollar. One Chiliz coin can currently be purchased for approximately $0.34 or 0.00000912 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges. Chiliz has a total market cap of $1.98 billion and $1.46 billion worth of Chiliz was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Chainlink (LINK) traded down 4.1% against the dollar and now trades at $23.32 or 0.00062151 BTC.
- Binance USD (BUSD) traded 0.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00002664 BTC.
- Polygon (MATIC) traded down 5.1% against the dollar and now trades at $1.36 or 0.00003622 BTC.
- THETA (THETA) traded down 4.4% against the dollar and now trades at $8.51 or 0.00022669 BTC.
- DREP (DREP) traded down 21% against the dollar and now trades at $1.96 or 0.00003398 BTC.
- DREP [old] (DREP) traded down 19.5% against the dollar and now trades at $1.96 or 0.00003399 BTC.
- Dai (DAI) traded 0% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00002668 BTC.
- Aave (AAVE) traded 3.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $314.21 or 0.00837277 BTC.
- PancakeSwap (CAKE) traded 3.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $17.28 or 0.00046046 BTC.
- FTX Token (FTT) traded down 1% against the dollar and now trades at $32.80 or 0.00087403 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “Chiliz is a fin-tech platform for tokenizing sports teams. Its currency and blockchain technology power products for casual, mainstream consumers. Socios.com – a tokenized fan engagement solution for sports – is the first platform powered by Chiliz. The CHZ token is currently available across two blockchains in BEP-2 & ERC20 variations. It is openly purchasable on multiple centralized exchanges including Binance DEX, KuCoin, Bitmax, and others. CHZ tokens will also be purchasable on Socios.com via debit/ credit card. CHZ tokens run on both Binance Chain and the Ethereum blockchain. “
Buying and Selling Chiliz
It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Chiliz directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Chiliz should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Changelly or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Chiliz using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Chiliz Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Chiliz and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.