DeltaChain (CURRENCY:DELTA) traded 7.2% higher against the U.S. dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 9:00 AM Eastern on June 11th. One DeltaChain coin can currently be purchased for about $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges. During the last seven days, DeltaChain has traded down 81.5% against the U.S. dollar. DeltaChain has a total market cap of $272,093.75 and approximately $1,704.00 worth of DeltaChain was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- HEX (HEX) traded 1.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0716 or 0.00000191 BTC.
- Zilliqa (ZIL) traded 3.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.12 or 0.00000307 BTC.
- Quant (QNT) traded 9.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $48.84 or 0.00130156 BTC.
- MXC (MXC) traded up 2.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0402 or 0.00000107 BTC.
- PARSIQ (PRQ) traded up 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.72 or 0.00001927 BTC.
- DXdao (DXD) traded up 3.1% against the dollar and now trades at $282.15 or 0.00751855 BTC.
- Qubitica (QBIT) traded down 75.5% against the dollar and now trades at $11.94 or 0.00025016 BTC.
- Egoras Dollar (EUSD) traded down 3.5% against the dollar and now trades at $1.15 or 0.00003616 BTC.
- Receive Access Ecosystem (RAE) traded 15.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.26 or 0.00003364 BTC.
- Earneo (RNO) traded 5.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0228 or 0.00000061 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “DeltaChain inherits and develops the Ethereum technology platform, with open source P2P, it aims to accelerate all transactions quickly, minimize risk, enhance high security, and does not involve any third parties. “
DeltaChain Coin Trading
It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as DeltaChain directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire DeltaChain should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, GDAX or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy DeltaChain using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for DeltaChain Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for DeltaChain and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.