THORChain (CURRENCY:RUNE) traded down 6.8% against the US dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 9:00 AM Eastern on June 11th. One THORChain coin can now be purchased for approximately $8.67 or 0.00023160 BTC on major exchanges. THORChain has a total market cap of $1.85 billion and approximately $82.54 million worth of THORChain was traded on exchanges in the last day. In the last seven days, THORChain has traded 23.6% lower against the US dollar.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Tether (USDT) traded 0% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00002673 BTC.
- XRP (XRP) traded 0.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.87 or 0.00002325 BTC.
- Polkadot (DOT) traded down 4.3% against the dollar and now trades at $22.66 or 0.00060561 BTC.
- Internet Computer (ICP) traded down 8.6% against the dollar and now trades at $67.16 or 0.00179499 BTC.
- Filecoin (FIL) traded down 3.3% against the dollar and now trades at $73.39 or 0.00196158 BTC.
- Kusama (KSM) traded 8.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $456.78 or 0.01220862 BTC.
- Bitcoin BEP2 (BTCB) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $37,493.12 or 1.00210512 BTC.
- SHIBA INU (SHIB) traded down 3.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- KnoxFS (old) (KFX) traded 4.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $19.25 or 0.00049793 BTC.
- Klaytn (KLAY) traded 6.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00002699 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “THORChain is built for cross-chain permissionless digital asset liquidity. Stake assets in liquidity pools to earn fees, swap assets instantly at open market prices, borrow and lend on any asset, and pay in any currency. “
Buying and Selling THORChain
It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as THORChain directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade THORChain should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, Coinbase or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase THORChain using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for THORChain Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for THORChain and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.