Boson Protocol (CURRENCY:BOSON) traded up 33.3% against the dollar during the one day period ending at 14:00 PM E.T. on July 22nd. Boson Protocol has a total market cap of $28.50 million and $2.09 million worth of Boson Protocol was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. Over the last week, Boson Protocol has traded up 36.1% against the dollar. One Boson Protocol coin can currently be bought for $0.82 or 0.00002542 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Dash (DASH) traded up 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $143.66 or 0.00445046 BTC.
- Secret (SCRT) traded 0.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.92 or 0.00002836 BTC.
- DigitalBits (XDB) traded 11.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0741 or 0.00000230 BTC.
- MimbleWimbleCoin (MWC) traded up 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $4.28 or 0.00013244 BTC.
- Meme (MEME) traded 0.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $444.15 or 0.01375945 BTC.
- SYNC Network (SYNC) traded up 2.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0293 or 0.00000091 BTC.
- Pinkcoin (PINK) traded up 8.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0042 or 0.00000013 BTC.
- Memetic / PepeCoin (MEME) traded down 1.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0536 or 0.00000166 BTC.
- CPChain (CPC) traded 1.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0042 or 0.00000013 BTC.
- Enigma (ENG) traded 5.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.10 or 0.00000322 BTC.
Boson Protocol Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “BosonCoin is a Proof of Work/Proof of Stake cryptocurrency using the X11 hashing algorithm. BosonCoin is named after the Boson, a subatomic particle, such as a photon, that has zero or integral spin and follows the statistical description given by S. N. Bose and Einstein. “
Buying and Selling Boson Protocol
It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Boson Protocol directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Boson Protocol should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Gemini or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Boson Protocol using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Boson Protocol Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Boson Protocol and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.