Crust Shadow (CURRENCY:CSM) traded 28% lower against the U.S. dollar during the 1-day period ending at 14:00 PM ET on July 22nd. During the last seven days, Crust Shadow has traded 39.8% lower against the U.S. dollar. One Crust Shadow coin can now be purchased for $0.0159 or 0.00000049 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges. Crust Shadow has a total market capitalization of $1.59 million and $15,888.00 worth of Crust Shadow was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Binance USD (BUSD) traded up 0% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00003097 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded up 3.6% against the dollar and now trades at $16.07 or 0.00049751 BTC.
- DREP (DREP) traded down 21% against the dollar and now trades at $1.96 or 0.00003398 BTC.
- DREP [old] (DREP) traded 19.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.96 or 0.00003399 BTC.
- Polygon (MATIC) traded down 2.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.89 or 0.00002762 BTC.
- Dai (DAI) traded 0% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00003101 BTC.
- THETA (THETA) traded up 4.4% against the dollar and now trades at $4.67 or 0.00014457 BTC.
- Aave (AAVE) traded 6.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $275.13 or 0.00851963 BTC.
- botXcoin (BOTX) traded down 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $2.03 or 0.00006296 BTC.
- Crypto.com Coin (CRO) traded down 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.11 or 0.00000341 BTC.
Crust Shadow Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “Consentium empowers content creators and tech-savvy individuals to connect with other users by building groups and monetizing their group followers. The chat feature allows users to regularly communicate with each other, create groups, join channels, send photos, files, audio messages, and even crypto transfers. Texts and recorded audios can be sent as normal messages or be set to self-destruct within seconds, allowing for enhanced privacy settings. The crypto wallet offers digital transfers (CSM, BTC, and ETH) in a few simple steps. In addition to a secure and easy-to-use app, the Community Monetization Model (CCM) algorithm rewards everyone for transacting and cultivating strong in-app groups. “
Buying and Selling Crust Shadow
It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Crust Shadow directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Crust Shadow should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, GDAX or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Crust Shadow using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Crust Shadow Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Crust Shadow and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.