Hegic (CURRENCY:HEGIC) traded 7.3% higher against the dollar during the 1-day period ending at 15:00 PM ET on July 22nd. During the last seven days, Hegic has traded 5.2% lower against the dollar. Hegic has a market cap of $34.18 million and $975,393.00 worth of Hegic was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Hegic coin can now be purchased for approximately $0.0604 or 0.00000187 BTC on popular exchanges.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Binance USD (BUSD) traded 0% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00003093 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded up 5.1% against the dollar and now trades at $16.02 or 0.00049546 BTC.
- DREP (DREP) traded 21% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.96 or 0.00003398 BTC.
- DREP [old] (DREP) traded down 19.5% against the dollar and now trades at $1.96 or 0.00003399 BTC.
- Polygon (MATIC) traded up 4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.90 or 0.00002797 BTC.
- Dai (DAI) traded up 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00003099 BTC.
- THETA (THETA) traded up 11.5% against the dollar and now trades at $4.79 or 0.00014812 BTC.
- Aave (AAVE) traded 10% higher against the dollar and now trades at $278.19 or 0.00860504 BTC.
- botXcoin (BOTX) traded 1.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $2.03 or 0.00006283 BTC.
- Crypto.com Coin (CRO) traded up 0.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.11 or 0.00000339 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “Hegic Platfroms allows the trading of non-custodial options for profits or hedging your positions.Fixed price and unlimited upside of the options contracts.No registration, KYC or email required. Use Cases: Trade WBTC & ETH call and put options. Write WBTC or ETH call and put options. Earn protocol's fees in staking rewards. “
Hegic Coin Trading
It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Hegic directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Hegic should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, GDAX or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Hegic using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Hegic Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Hegic and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.