Kadena (CURRENCY:KDA) traded 0.9% higher against the US dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 15:00 PM Eastern on July 22nd. One Kadena coin can now be bought for approximately $0.33 or 0.00001019 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges. Over the last week, Kadena has traded 14.6% lower against the US dollar. Kadena has a market cap of $43.76 million and approximately $582,285.00 worth of Kadena was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Tether (USDT) traded down 0% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00003098 BTC.
- XRP (XRP) traded 5.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.60 or 0.00001846 BTC.
- Polkadot (DOT) traded 7.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $13.15 or 0.00040721 BTC.
- Internet Computer (ICP) traded up 6.4% against the dollar and now trades at $34.37 or 0.00106467 BTC.
- Filecoin (FIL) traded up 0.6% against the dollar and now trades at $45.86 or 0.00142067 BTC.
- KnoxFS (old) (KFX) traded 4.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $19.25 or 0.00049793 BTC.
- SHIBA INU (SHIB) traded 1.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- Klaytn (KLAY) traded up 1.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.96 or 0.00002959 BTC.
- Bitcoin BEP2 (BTCB) traded up 1.3% against the dollar and now trades at $32,378.48 or 1.00294038 BTC.
- Fei Protocol (FEI) traded 0.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00003098 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “KDA is a digital currency that is used to pay for compute on the Kadena public chain. Similar to ETH on Ethereum, KDA on Kadena is the manner by which miners are compensated for mining blocks on the network and is the transaction fee that users pay in order to have their transactions included in a block. The Kadena network is designed to unite public applications, private blockchains, and other interoperable chains in one place, driving traffic to the high-bandwidth computer at the heart of the Kadena public chain. Kadena’s smart contracts are written in Pact, an open-source, formally-verifiable, human-readable, and Turing-incomplete language. Pact is designed for ease of use and adoption by developers and non-technical professionals alike. Gas is paid to the network for the execution of Pact smart contracts on the Kadena blockchain. The max supply is fixed at 1 billion tokens to be mined over 120 years. “
Buying and Selling Kadena
It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Kadena directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Kadena should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, GDAX or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Kadena using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Kadena Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Kadena and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.