NuCypher (CURRENCY:NU) traded 0.2% lower against the U.S. dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 14:00 PM E.T. on July 22nd. During the last week, NuCypher has traded 9.7% lower against the U.S. dollar. NuCypher has a total market capitalization of $128.63 million and approximately $10.27 million worth of NuCypher was traded on exchanges in the last day. One NuCypher coin can currently be purchased for $0.19 or 0.00000599 BTC on major exchanges.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Binance USD (BUSD) traded down 0% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00003093 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded 2.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $16.05 or 0.00049630 BTC.
- DREP (DREP) traded down 21% against the dollar and now trades at $1.96 or 0.00003398 BTC.
- DREP [old] (DREP) traded down 19.5% against the dollar and now trades at $1.96 or 0.00003399 BTC.
- Polygon (MATIC) traded 3.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.89 or 0.00002761 BTC.
- Dai (DAI) traded down 0% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00003098 BTC.
- THETA (THETA) traded up 3.5% against the dollar and now trades at $4.66 or 0.00014417 BTC.
- Aave (AAVE) traded 5.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $274.71 or 0.00849715 BTC.
- botXcoin (BOTX) traded 0.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $2.03 or 0.00006289 BTC.
- Crypto.com Coin (CRO) traded down 1.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.11 or 0.00000341 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “NuCypher KMS provides encryption and cryptographic access controls, without reliance on a central service provider. It leverages state-of-the-art proxy re-encryption technology to allow re-keying encrypted data. This allows a decentralized network of nodes to provide key management operations, without accessing private keys or plaintext data. “
NuCypher Coin Trading
It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as NuCypher directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire NuCypher should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, Gemini or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy NuCypher using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for NuCypher Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for NuCypher and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.