Pepe Cash (CURRENCY:PEPECASH) traded up 5.3% against the US dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 13:00 PM ET on July 22nd. In the last seven days, Pepe Cash has traded 79.4% higher against the US dollar. Pepe Cash has a market cap of $5.92 million and $3,815.00 worth of Pepe Cash was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Pepe Cash coin can currently be bought for about $0.0084 or 0.00000026 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Tether (USDT) traded down 0% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00003086 BTC.
- XRP (XRP) traded 5.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.60 or 0.00001847 BTC.
- Polkadot (DOT) traded 6.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $13.29 or 0.00040998 BTC.
- Internet Computer (ICP) traded up 5.6% against the dollar and now trades at $35.02 or 0.00108050 BTC.
- Filecoin (FIL) traded down 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $46.12 or 0.00142274 BTC.
- KnoxFS (old) (KFX) traded up 4.3% against the dollar and now trades at $19.25 or 0.00049793 BTC.
- SHIBA INU (SHIB) traded 2.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- Bitcoin BEP2 (BTCB) traded 1.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $32,424.33 or 1.00033435 BTC.
- Klaytn (KLAY) traded up 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.95 or 0.00002937 BTC.
- Fei Protocol (FEI) traded up 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00003091 BTC.
Pepe Cash Coin Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “Pepe Cash is a Counterparty asset issued on the Bitcoin Blockchain created to facilitate the buying/selling of rare pepe cards. Pepe Cash is also used to submit pepe cards to the rare pepe directory. After being approved to enter the directory, the pepe cards appear in the Rare Pepe Wallet and can be bought or sold. “
Pepe Cash Coin Trading
It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Pepe Cash directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Pepe Cash should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, GDAX or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Pepe Cash using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Pepe Cash Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Pepe Cash and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.