Polkamarkets (CURRENCY:POLK) traded down 2.1% against the US dollar during the one day period ending at 9:00 AM Eastern on July 22nd. One Polkamarkets coin can now be purchased for approximately $0.17 or 0.00000527 BTC on popular exchanges. In the last week, Polkamarkets has traded down 8.1% against the US dollar. Polkamarkets has a market cap of $6.95 million and $137,231.00 worth of Polkamarkets was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Binance USD (BUSD) traded 0% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00003116 BTC.
- DREP (DREP) traded 21% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.96 or 0.00003398 BTC.
- DREP [old] (DREP) traded 19.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.96 or 0.00003399 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded 3.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $15.26 or 0.00047543 BTC.
- Polygon (MATIC) traded up 8.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.89 or 0.00002757 BTC.
- Dai (DAI) traded 0% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00003119 BTC.
- THETA (THETA) traded 7.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $4.55 or 0.00014160 BTC.
- Aave (AAVE) traded 8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $265.58 or 0.00827211 BTC.
- botXcoin (BOTX) traded 0.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $2.03 or 0.00006338 BTC.
- Crypto.com Coin (CRO) traded up 2.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.11 or 0.00000346 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “Polkamarkets is a DeFi-Powered Prediction Market built for cross-chain information exchange and trading where users take positions on outcomes of real-world events–in a decentralized and interoperable platform based on Polkadot. Forecasting and providing liquidity to Polkamarkets will earn users $POLK, the platform's native utility tokens. By joining the power of DeFi and liquidity incentives to prediction markets, Polkamarkets aims to be the premiere forecasting tool on the blockchain. “
Buying and Selling Polkamarkets
It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Polkamarkets directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Polkamarkets should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, Coinbase or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Polkamarkets using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Polkamarkets Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Polkamarkets and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.