StableUSD (CURRENCY:USDS) traded 1.5% higher against the dollar during the 1 day period ending at 7:00 AM E.T. on July 22nd. StableUSD has a total market cap of $522,166.10 and approximately $93.00 worth of StableUSD was traded on exchanges in the last day. One StableUSD coin can now be purchased for $1.00 or 0.00007038 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges. In the last week, StableUSD has traded 1.2% lower against the dollar.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Binance USD (BUSD) traded 0% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00003136 BTC.
- DREP (DREP) traded down 21% against the dollar and now trades at $1.96 or 0.00003398 BTC.
- DREP [old] (DREP) traded 19.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.96 or 0.00003399 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded 2.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $15.25 or 0.00047824 BTC.
- Polygon (MATIC) traded 6.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.89 or 0.00002778 BTC.
- Dai (DAI) traded 0.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00003138 BTC.
- THETA (THETA) traded 3.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $4.40 or 0.00013806 BTC.
- Aave (AAVE) traded 7.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $265.27 or 0.00831611 BTC.
- botXcoin (BOTX) traded 2.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $2.04 or 0.00006397 BTC.
- Crypto.com Coin (CRO) traded up 1.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.11 or 0.00000346 BTC.
StableUSD Coin Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “StableUSD (USDS) is a fiat-collateralized stablecoin created by Stably. Each StableUSD token is legally backed and redeemable for a US Dollar held in escrow accounts managed by Stably's regulated trustees, such as Prime Trust. To provide a complete and up-to-date level of transparency, Stably provides a view of its reserve balance in real-time via a live feed from the API of its reserve holders. Independent third-party Cohen & Co. also provides regular attestations on the StableUSD reserve balance. By making StableUSD redeemable and pegged 1-to-1 with US dollars, it virtually eliminates volatility while still retaining many useful characteristics of a cryptocurrency – including fast transaction speed, anonymity, and immutability. “
StableUSD Coin Trading
It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as StableUSD directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire StableUSD should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, Coinbase or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase StableUSD using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for StableUSD Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for StableUSD and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.