Waves (CURRENCY:WAVES) traded up 13.7% against the U.S. dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 16:00 PM Eastern on July 22nd. Over the last seven days, Waves has traded 8.8% higher against the U.S. dollar. One Waves coin can currently be purchased for approximately $14.18 or 0.00043869 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges. Waves has a market cap of $1.50 billion and approximately $235.51 million worth of Waves was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- WhiteCoin (XWC) traded 3.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.95 or 0.00002934 BTC.
- Qtum (QTUM) traded 6.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $5.62 or 0.00017389 BTC.
- Lisk (LSK) traded up 4.8% against the dollar and now trades at $2.32 or 0.00007189 BTC.
- BitBay (BAY) traded up 0% against the dollar and now trades at $0.18 or 0.00001849 BTC.
- Sentinel Protocol (UPP) traded 8.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.14 or 0.00000436 BTC.
- Neblio (NEBL) traded 3.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.79 or 0.00002441 BTC.
- Nxt (NXT) traded up 1.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0112 or 0.00000035 BTC.
- Radium (RADS) traded up 167.5% against the dollar and now trades at $2.07 or 0.00008889 BTC.
- Blocknet (BLOCK) traded 1.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.97 or 0.00003000 BTC.
- DubaiCoin (DBIX) traded up 1,078.2% against the dollar and now trades at $1.20 or 0.00003094 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “Waves is an open blockchain protocol and development toolset for Web 3.0 applications and decentralized solutions, aiming to raise security, reliability and speed of IT systems. It enables anyone to build their apps, fostering mass adoption of blockchain, with a wide range of purpose-designed tools for making the process of developing and running dApps easy and accessible. Launched in 2016, Waves has since released numerous successful blockchain-based solutions and has steadily developed into a rich and constantly-growing technological platform. Waves’ technology is designed to address the needs of developers and companies that want to leverage the properties of blockchain systems – including their security, auditability, verifiability and the trustless execution of transactions and business logic. Waves Platform provides everything required to support the backend of Web 3.0 services. In 2017, Waves successfully launched its mainnet with LPoS, pioneer decentralised exchange DEX and later the Waves-NG protocol. In 2018, the Waves development team delivered the first implementation of smart contracts. This was followed by the release of the RIDE programming language in 2019, a simple and powerful language for programming logic. Moreover, in June 2019 the mainnet of Waves Enterprise, a global private blockchain solution, was launched. All of this is complemented with a broad infrastructure: an IDE for sandbox development, tools, SDKs, libraries, frameworks and protocols for convenient and easy integrations. “
Waves Coin Trading
It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Waves directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Waves should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, Changelly or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Waves using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Waves Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Waves and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.