BitCoal (CURRENCY:COAL) traded 5.4% lower against the US dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 12:00 PM Eastern on September 15th. One BitCoal coin can now be bought for approximately $0.0053 or 0.00000011 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges. Over the last week, BitCoal has traded 56% lower against the US dollar. BitCoal has a market cap of $23,879.79 and approximately $13.00 worth of BitCoal was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Monero (XMR) traded up 3.3% against the dollar and now trades at $270.96 or 0.00561934 BTC.
- Bytecoin (BCN) traded 4.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0003 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- Aeon (AEON) traded 7.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.76 or 0.00001567 BTC.
- Infinitus Token (INF) traded down 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.15 or 0.00000374 BTC.
- DigitalNote (XDN) traded up 1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0010 or 0.00000002 BTC.
- Monero Classic (XMC) traded 3.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.29 or 0.00000602 BTC.
- Sumokoin (SUMO) traded 0.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0715 or 0.00000148 BTC.
- BitTube (TUBE) traded up 1.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0060 or 0.00000012 BTC.
- Karbo (KRB) traded up 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.16 or 0.00000333 BTC.
- Digital Insurance Token (DIT) traded 17.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0031 or 0.00000006 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “BitCoal PoW cryptocurrency based on the CryptoNight algorithm with the same privacy, fungibility, and ASIC resistance features as other cryptonote based coins. Bitcoal was made as a coin to stand as an economic kicker for day to day people without high demand skills in the market nowadays, nor the proper equipment to mine high-value coins like Bitcoin, Ethereum, Litecoin and the like. “
BitCoal Coin Trading
It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as BitCoal directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade BitCoal should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, GDAX or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase BitCoal using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for BitCoal Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for BitCoal and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.