Enzyme (CURRENCY:MLN) traded up 20.6% against the U.S. dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 10:00 AM ET on September 15th. Enzyme has a market capitalization of $236.74 million and approximately $67.66 million worth of Enzyme was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Enzyme coin can now be bought for $132.06 or 0.00276277 BTC on major exchanges. Over the last seven days, Enzyme has traded up 35.1% against the U.S. dollar.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Chainlink (LINK) traded up 7.4% against the dollar and now trades at $30.58 or 0.00063974 BTC.
- Binance USD (BUSD) traded 0% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00002093 BTC.
- Polygon (MATIC) traded 2.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.35 or 0.00002827 BTC.
- FTX Token (FTT) traded up 7.3% against the dollar and now trades at $71.23 or 0.00149014 BTC.
- THETA (THETA) traded 8.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $6.86 or 0.00014342 BTC.
- DREP (DREP) traded 21% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.96 or 0.00003398 BTC.
- DREP [old] (DREP) traded 19.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.96 or 0.00003399 BTC.
- Dai (DAI) traded up 0% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00002094 BTC.
- Aave (AAVE) traded up 4.3% against the dollar and now trades at $380.51 or 0.00796065 BTC.
- PancakeSwap (CAKE) traded 12% higher against the dollar and now trades at $22.40 or 0.00046860 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “Enzyme empowers users to build and scale investment strategies of their choice – from discretionary and robot to ETFs and market-making. Its second-generation smart contract-enforced platform is thoroughly tested and audited before any mainnet deployments are made. Enzyme Finance was formerly known as Melon Protocol. The token has a new icon and name, but the MLN ticker and contract address stay the same. MLN is used to pay for various functions throughout the fund creation process and investment lifecycle. “
Enzyme Coin Trading
It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Enzyme directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Enzyme should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, GDAX or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Enzyme using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Enzyme Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Enzyme and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.