Moneynet (CURRENCY:MNC) traded down 39.8% against the dollar during the 1 day period ending at 15:00 PM ET on September 15th. In the last week, Moneynet has traded down 33.1% against the dollar. One Moneynet coin can now be bought for $0.0001 or 0.00000000 BTC on exchanges. Moneynet has a market capitalization of $518,549.86 and approximately $2.00 worth of Moneynet was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Dogecoin (DOGE) traded 3.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.25 or 0.00000512 BTC.
- Litecoin (LTC) traded 2.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $184.98 or 0.00384167 BTC.
- UNUS SED LEO (LEO) traded up 2.9% against the dollar and now trades at $3.13 or 0.00006493 BTC.
- Polymath (POLY) traded 0.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.70 or 0.00001455 BTC.
- Verge (XVG) traded up 5.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0247 or 0.00000051 BTC.
- Hellenic Coin (HNC) traded 3.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $3.68 or 0.00010892 BTC.
- Syscoin (SYS) traded 0.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.29 or 0.00000609 BTC.
- XeniosCoin (XNC) traded 2.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.53 or 0.00003175 BTC.
- Bytom (BTM) traded up 2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0663 or 0.00000138 BTC.
- Presearch (PRE) traded up 11.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.24 or 0.00000496 BTC.
Moneynet Coin Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “MainCoin is a digital currency that provides online and offline instant and private payments, as well as participates in various business processes as a means of payment. The system is based on the Ethereum blockchain, which provides secure and reliable transactions. The users' personal information as well as digital assets are protected and cannot be accessed by a third party. MainCoin has its own cryptocurrency wallet which already allows over 5000 coin holders to store their MNC's and use them for daily payments. The presence of an extensive ecosystem will provide the best liquidity for MNC token, and the features of blockchain technology will add an incredible level of transparency and clarity to liquidity for investors around the world. The coin has created an extensive ecosystem, and it is already practically involved in many payment systems and financial institutions as a means of payment, as well as work is underway to add and further expand the ecosystem of the coin as a full-fledged means of payment. “
Moneynet Coin Trading
It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Moneynet directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Moneynet should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, Changelly or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Moneynet using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Moneynet Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Moneynet and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.