QuadrantProtocol (CURRENCY:EQUAD) traded up 5.4% against the dollar during the 1-day period ending at 14:00 PM ET on September 15th. One QuadrantProtocol coin can now be purchased for about $0.0072 or 0.00000015 BTC on exchanges. During the last week, QuadrantProtocol has traded 20.8% lower against the dollar. QuadrantProtocol has a market cap of $2.98 million and $96,662.00 worth of QuadrantProtocol was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Chainlink (LINK) traded up 6.5% against the dollar and now trades at $30.70 or 0.00063921 BTC.
- Binance USD (BUSD) traded 0% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00002082 BTC.
- Polygon (MATIC) traded up 5.9% against the dollar and now trades at $1.38 or 0.00002874 BTC.
- FTX Token (FTT) traded 6.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $71.82 or 0.00149522 BTC.
- THETA (THETA) traded 9.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $6.87 or 0.00014296 BTC.
- DREP (DREP) traded 21% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.96 or 0.00003398 BTC.
- DREP [old] (DREP) traded 19.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.96 or 0.00003399 BTC.
- Dai (DAI) traded 0.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00002084 BTC.
- Aave (AAVE) traded up 1.6% against the dollar and now trades at $386.97 or 0.00805647 BTC.
- PancakeSwap (CAKE) traded up 10.9% against the dollar and now trades at $22.30 or 0.00046424 BTC.
QuadrantProtocol Coin Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “Quadrant is a blockchain-based protocol that enables the access, creation, and distribution of data products and services with authenticity and provenance at its core. It will operate on a Proof of Authority consensus mechanism to handle more transactions, operate at a lower gas price, achieve faster transactions, and restrict malicious nodes from entering data. An external Proof of Work chain will be used as an anchor for security purposes. The Quadrant Network will utilise two different currencies for its protocol: eQuad and QUAD. The native digital cryptographically-secured utility token of the Quadrant Network (QUAD) is a major component of the ecosystem on the Quadrant Network, and is designed to be used solely on the network. eQuad is an ERC-20 standard-compliant placeholder digital tokens on the Ethereum blockchain which would be sold, and which may be converted into QUAD via a gateway when the Quadrant Network mainnet is eventually launched. In this whitepaper, “eQuad” shall refer to the placeholder token prior to mainnet launch, and shall refer to QUAD after the mainnet launch. “
Buying and Selling QuadrantProtocol
It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as QuadrantProtocol directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire QuadrantProtocol should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, Coinbase or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy QuadrantProtocol using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for QuadrantProtocol Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for QuadrantProtocol and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.