Radix (CURRENCY:EXRD) traded down 1.8% against the U.S. dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 12:00 PM E.T. on September 15th. Radix has a total market cap of $73.10 million and approximately $16.25 million worth of Radix was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. Over the last seven days, Radix has traded 1.5% lower against the U.S. dollar. One Radix coin can currently be bought for about $0.0995 or 0.00000206 BTC on exchanges.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Chainlink (LINK) traded up 7.3% against the dollar and now trades at $31.13 or 0.00064465 BTC.
- Binance USD (BUSD) traded down 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00002070 BTC.
- Polygon (MATIC) traded up 4.1% against the dollar and now trades at $1.39 or 0.00002869 BTC.
- FTX Token (FTT) traded up 6.1% against the dollar and now trades at $72.50 or 0.00150124 BTC.
- THETA (THETA) traded up 7.8% against the dollar and now trades at $6.87 or 0.00014217 BTC.
- DREP (DREP) traded down 21% against the dollar and now trades at $1.96 or 0.00003398 BTC.
- DREP [old] (DREP) traded 19.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.96 or 0.00003399 BTC.
- Dai (DAI) traded down 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00002072 BTC.
- Aave (AAVE) traded up 1.1% against the dollar and now trades at $386.27 or 0.00799892 BTC.
- PancakeSwap (CAKE) traded 12% higher against the dollar and now trades at $22.75 or 0.00047109 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “Radix is a layer-one protocol specifically built to serve DeFi. Radix differs from current DeFi's by introducing a scalable, secure-by-design, composable platform with a DeFi specific build environment to make it easy to build and launch scalable DeFi. “
Radix Coin Trading
It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Radix directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Radix should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, Gemini or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Radix using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Radix Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Radix and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.