Rate3 (CURRENCY:RTE) traded up 3.5% against the U.S. dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 13:00 PM Eastern on September 15th. One Rate3 coin can now be purchased for approximately $0.0011 or 0.00000002 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges. Rate3 has a total market cap of $967,949.90 and approximately $63,071.00 worth of Rate3 was traded on exchanges in the last day. In the last seven days, Rate3 has traded down 2.1% against the U.S. dollar.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Chainlink (LINK) traded 4.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $30.84 or 0.00063972 BTC.
- Binance USD (BUSD) traded down 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00002074 BTC.
- Polygon (MATIC) traded up 5.7% against the dollar and now trades at $1.39 or 0.00002892 BTC.
- FTX Token (FTT) traded 6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $72.10 or 0.00149568 BTC.
- THETA (THETA) traded 8.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $6.88 or 0.00014280 BTC.
- DREP (DREP) traded down 21% against the dollar and now trades at $1.96 or 0.00003398 BTC.
- DREP [old] (DREP) traded 19.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.96 or 0.00003399 BTC.
- Dai (DAI) traded 0% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00002075 BTC.
- Aave (AAVE) traded 1.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $388.17 or 0.00805193 BTC.
- PancakeSwap (CAKE) traded up 11.9% against the dollar and now trades at $22.63 or 0.00046942 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “Based in Singapore, Rate3 is a decentralized payment platform. It works as a bridge between enterprises and the Blockchain through a protocol for cross-chain, cross-border payments and credit scoring empowered by Stellar and Ethereum blockchains. The RTE token is an Ethereum-based ERC-20 cryptocurrency. It is a utility token that acts as a medium for exchange on the Rate3 Ecosystem. In addition, it serves to encourage good behavior and punishing bad conducts. “
Buying and Selling Rate3
It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Rate3 directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Rate3 should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Gemini or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Rate3 using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Rate3 Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Rate3 and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.