ReddCoin (CURRENCY:RDD) traded up 33.9% against the US dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 13:00 PM Eastern on September 15th. One ReddCoin coin can now be purchased for about $0.0032 or 0.00000007 BTC on popular exchanges. ReddCoin has a total market capitalization of $98.62 million and approximately $180,694.00 worth of ReddCoin was traded on exchanges in the last day. In the last seven days, ReddCoin has traded up 16.6% against the US dollar.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Wrapped Bitcoin (WBTC) traded 3.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $48,212.30 or 0.99996222 BTC.
- Cosmos (ATOM) traded up 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $34.71 or 0.00071983 BTC.
- Compound (COMP) traded 0.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $430.33 or 0.00892536 BTC.
- Creditcoin (CTC) traded 3.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $4.07 or 0.00008440 BTC.
- Dash (DASH) traded 3.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $208.74 or 0.00432945 BTC.
- Decred (DCR) traded up 3.1% against the dollar and now trades at $144.95 or 0.00300643 BTC.
- WhiteCoin (XWC) traded up 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $1.03 or 0.00002136 BTC.
- DigitalBits (XDB) traded up 3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.61 or 0.00001267 BTC.
- Bitcoin Diamond (BCD) traded 2.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $2.19 or 0.00004537 BTC.
- Venus (XVS) traded up 4.2% against the dollar and now trades at $34.65 or 0.00071866 BTC.
ReddCoin Coin Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “Reddcoin is trying to jump on the tipping bandwagon by making itself the social network donation go to default. A Scrypt coin with a 60 second block time and block retargeting using kimoto's gravity well. The coin also includes a 5% annual inflation after the 27.5 billion have been mined by PoW. Alongside Reddcoin includes an innovative proof of stake velocity algorithm. “
Buying and Selling ReddCoin
It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as ReddCoin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire ReddCoin should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Gemini or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy ReddCoin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for ReddCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for ReddCoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.