Wanchain (CURRENCY:WAN) traded 2.8% higher against the U.S. dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 10:00 AM Eastern on September 15th. Over the last seven days, Wanchain has traded up 0.5% against the U.S. dollar. Wanchain has a total market cap of $181.96 million and approximately $6.50 million worth of Wanchain was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Wanchain coin can now be purchased for about $0.94 or 0.00001966 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Avalanche (AVAX) traded up 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $52.18 or 0.00109173 BTC.
- Algorand (ALGO) traded 2.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $2.02 or 0.00004218 BTC.
- Elrond (EGLD) traded down 9.6% against the dollar and now trades at $268.46 or 0.00561641 BTC.
- NEAR Protocol (NEAR) traded 0.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $8.89 or 0.00018597 BTC.
- Helium (HNT) traded up 0.7% against the dollar and now trades at $20.31 or 0.00042480 BTC.
- Theta Fuel (TFUEL) traded up 5.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.32 or 0.00000678 BTC.
- Kava.io (KAVA) traded 2.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $6.43 or 0.00013455 BTC.
- Ardor (ARDR) traded 4.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.35 or 0.00000733 BTC.
- Divi (DIVI) traded 1.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0395 or 0.00000083 BTC.
- Beefy.Finance (BIFI) traded down 2% against the dollar and now trades at $1,151.87 or 0.02409813 BTC.
Wanchain Coin Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “Wanchain is a distributed super financial market based on blockchain. Wanchain aims to build a distributed future “bank.” As a distributed digital-asset based financial infrastructure, Wanchain aims to allow any institution or individual to set up their own virtual teller window in the “bank” and provide services such as loan origination, asset exchanges, credit payments and transaction settlements based on digital assets. The core developers are based in the US and China. “
Wanchain Coin Trading
It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Wanchain directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Wanchain should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, Gemini or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Wanchain using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Wanchain Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Wanchain and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.