WHALE (CURRENCY:WHALE) traded up 7% against the dollar during the 1-day period ending at 15:00 PM ET on September 15th. WHALE has a market capitalization of $106.13 million and approximately $2.52 million worth of WHALE was traded on exchanges in the last day. In the last seven days, WHALE has traded up 4% against the dollar. One WHALE coin can currently be bought for approximately $16.92 or 0.00035254 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Tether (USDT) traded down 0% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00002084 BTC.
- XRP (XRP) traded 4.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.12 or 0.00002339 BTC.
- Polkadot (DOT) traded 0.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $36.60 or 0.00076239 BTC.
- Internet Computer (ICP) traded up 9.2% against the dollar and now trades at $61.00 or 0.00127075 BTC.
- Filecoin (FIL) traded up 8.1% against the dollar and now trades at $85.53 or 0.00178184 BTC.
- eCash (XEC) traded up 1.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0002 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- stETH (Lido) (STETH) traded up 4.1% against the dollar and now trades at $3,490.89 or 0.07272326 BTC.
- Bitcoin BEP2 (BTCB) traded up 3.4% against the dollar and now trades at $48,019.38 or 1.00035433 BTC.
- Kusama (KSM) traded 2.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $421.14 or 0.00877342 BTC.
- Klaytn (KLAY) traded 1.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.36 or 0.00002842 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “WHALE is a social currency (cryptocurrency) that is backed by tangible and rare Non-Fungible Token (NFT) assets while embodying scarcity through definitive limited issuance. WHALE aims to be a tangible asset-backed currency, with one dimension of the token value ascribed to it's “VAULT” contents of digital art and collectibles. “
Buying and Selling WHALE
It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as WHALE directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire WHALE should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, Gemini or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy WHALE using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for WHALE Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for WHALE and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.