Atheios (CURRENCY:ATH) traded 0.7% higher against the U.S. dollar during the 1-day period ending at 23:00 PM Eastern on September 18th. One Atheios coin can now be purchased for about $0.0014 or 0.00000003 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges. Over the last seven days, Atheios has traded up 6% against the U.S. dollar. Atheios has a total market cap of $62,751.98 and $165.00 worth of Atheios was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Bitcoin (BTC) traded up 0.7% against the dollar and now trades at $48,021.36 or 1.00000000 BTC.
- Ethereum (ETH) traded down 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $3,421.27 or 0.07124478 BTC.
- Dogecoin (DOGE) traded 0.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.24 or 0.00000501 BTC.
- Litecoin (LTC) traded 0.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $180.56 or 0.00376004 BTC.
- Bitcoin Cash (BCH) traded 1.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $638.84 or 0.01330321 BTC.
- Ethereum Classic (ETC) traded up 0% against the dollar and now trades at $56.72 or 0.00118119 BTC.
- Monero (XMR) traded 2.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $270.26 or 0.00562802 BTC.
- Bitcoin Cash ABC (BCHA) traded 1.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $235.10 or 0.00489575 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded 9.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $175.28 or 0.00364997 BTC.
- UNUS SED LEO (LEO) traded 0.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $3.15 or 0.00006559 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “Atheios is a PoW-based payment platform. It enables users with the ability to exchange/trade cryptocurrencies in a decentralized manner between them on a global scale with an approximative block time of 22 seconds and 12 ATH reward per block. Atheios grants users the access to its crypto wallet, with Web, Windows, Linux and Mac devices support. The ATH token is the Atheios native currency. It is a utility token and serves users as a medium for exchange value as well as to perform transactions within the platform. “
Buying and Selling Atheios
It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Atheios directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Atheios should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, Changelly or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Atheios using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Atheios Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Atheios and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.