Bitcoin 2 (CURRENCY:BTC2) traded up 53.2% against the U.S. dollar during the 1 day period ending at 23:00 PM Eastern on September 18th. Bitcoin 2 has a market capitalization of $20.41 million and approximately $710.00 worth of Bitcoin 2 was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Bitcoin 2 coin can currently be purchased for $1.18 or 0.00002449 BTC on popular exchanges. In the last week, Bitcoin 2 has traded 8.7% lower against the U.S. dollar.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Oasis Network (ROSE) traded up 0.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.24 or 0.00000496 BTC.
- Telos (TLOS) traded up 3.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.85 or 0.00001774 BTC.
- Tokes (TKS) traded down 0% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0170 or 0.00000035 BTC.
- TurtleNetwork (TN) traded down 18.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0190 or 0.00000040 BTC.
- BitcoinPoS (BPS) traded 30.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.25 or 0.00000517 BTC.
- Sierracoin (SIERRA) traded 2.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0010 or 0.00000002 BTC.
- Affil Coin (AC) traded 2.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $3.42 or 0.00010805 BTC.
Bitcoin 2 Profile
Proof of Stake
hashing algorithm. Bitcoin 2’s total supply is 17,854,190 coins and its circulating supply is 17,356,434 coins. The Reddit community for Bitcoin 2 is /r/bitc2 and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. The official website for Bitcoin 2 is www.bitc2.org. Bitcoin 2’s official Twitter account is @Bitc2org and its Facebook page is accessible here.
According to CryptoCompare, “Bitcoin 2 was designed as a scalable Bitcoin snapshot fork that supports private transactions through the Zerocoin protocol and nearly instantly verified payments through Masternodes. It mainly focuses on solving the lack of anonymity issues when transacting BTC. “
Bitcoin 2 Coin Trading
It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Bitcoin 2 directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Bitcoin 2 should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, Gemini or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Bitcoin 2 using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Bitcoin 2 Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Bitcoin 2 and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.