QASH (CURRENCY:QASH) traded 0.6% lower against the US dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 23:00 PM Eastern on September 18th. QASH has a market capitalization of $23.84 million and approximately $260,411.00 worth of QASH was traded on exchanges in the last day. One QASH coin can now be purchased for about $0.0681 or 0.00000142 BTC on exchanges. During the last week, QASH has traded down 2.4% against the US dollar.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Binance USD (BUSD) traded 0% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00002090 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded 0.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $27.97 or 0.00058441 BTC.
- Polygon (MATIC) traded down 4.4% against the dollar and now trades at $1.36 or 0.00002822 BTC.
- Polygon (MATIC) traded down 3.6% against the dollar and now trades at $1.35 or 0.00002827 BTC.
- FTX Token (FTT) traded down 1.9% against the dollar and now trades at $62.55 or 0.00130705 BTC.
- DREP (DREP) traded down 21% against the dollar and now trades at $1.96 or 0.00003398 BTC.
- DREP [old] (DREP) traded down 19.5% against the dollar and now trades at $1.96 or 0.00003399 BTC.
- Dai (DAI) traded 0.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00002089 BTC.
- THETA (THETA) traded down 1.4% against the dollar and now trades at $6.28 or 0.00013126 BTC.
- PancakeSwap (CAKE) traded up 0.9% against the dollar and now trades at $22.39 or 0.00046789 BTC.
QASH Coin Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “Quoine Liquid is a trading platform that aims to combine every liquidity source into a single highly liquid tradable order book. The Quoine Liquid team will empower their services with the blockchain technology and consequently allow the migration of financial institutions to a decentralized platform. The platform is built on top of QUOINE's existing technologies like, a Matching Engine, a Smart Order routing, and a currency conversion engine. QASH is an ERC-20 token that will allow users to benefit from the platform services and also work as a trading asset. “
QASH Coin Trading
It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as QASH directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade QASH should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Gemini or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy QASH using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for QASH Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for QASH and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.