Flamingo (CURRENCY:FLM) traded 2.5% lower against the U.S. dollar during the 1-day period ending at 0:00 AM Eastern on September 18th. Flamingo has a total market capitalization of $86.35 million and $27.23 million worth of Flamingo was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. During the last week, Flamingo has traded down 0.4% against the U.S. dollar. One Flamingo coin can now be bought for approximately $0.58 or 0.00001203 BTC on popular exchanges.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Tether (USDT) traded up 0% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00002092 BTC.
- XRP (XRP) traded 1.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.07 or 0.00002238 BTC.
- Polkadot (DOT) traded down 1.5% against the dollar and now trades at $33.92 or 0.00070910 BTC.
- Internet Computer (ICP) traded down 0.8% against the dollar and now trades at $57.39 or 0.00119980 BTC.
- Filecoin (FIL) traded down 3% against the dollar and now trades at $83.44 or 0.00174447 BTC.
- stETH (Lido) (STETH) traded down 3.8% against the dollar and now trades at $3,386.07 or 0.07078989 BTC.
- eCash (XEC) traded down 2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0002 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- Bitcoin BEP2 (BTCB) traded 0.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $47,801.33 or 0.99934414 BTC.
- Kusama (KSM) traded up 3% against the dollar and now trades at $411.18 or 0.00859620 BTC.
- Klaytn (KLAY) traded 0.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.26 or 0.00002638 BTC.
Flamingo Coin Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “Flamingo is an interoperable, full-stack decentralized finance protocol built on the Neo blockchain. Flamingo is comprised of five main components, including Wrapper – a crosschain asset gateway, Swap – an on-chain liquidity provider, Vault – a one-stop asset manager, Perp – an AMM-based perpetual contract trading platform, and also DAO – a decentralized governance mechanism. FLM is the governance token of Flamingo and will be 100% distributed to the community based on participation. The Flamingo project is incubated by Neo Global Development (NGD), underscoring Neo's vision to build the Smart Economy, of which decentralized finance is a crucial component. NGD will facilitate the early-stage development of the Flamingo project, and the governance mechanism will gradually transit from Proof-of-Authority (POA) to DAO. The Flamingo project will eventually run by the community. “
Flamingo Coin Trading
It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Flamingo directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Flamingo should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, Changelly or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Flamingo using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Flamingo Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Flamingo and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.