Kin (CURRENCY:KIN) traded 0.3% higher against the US dollar during the 1-day period ending at 0:00 AM Eastern on September 18th. One Kin coin can currently be bought for $0.0001 or 0.00000000 BTC on exchanges. Over the last seven days, Kin has traded 6% lower against the US dollar. Kin has a market cap of $154.43 million and approximately $3.75 million worth of Kin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Tether (USDT) traded 0% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00002089 BTC.
- XRP (XRP) traded down 0.8% against the dollar and now trades at $1.07 or 0.00002235 BTC.
- Polkadot (DOT) traded down 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $33.93 or 0.00070840 BTC.
- Avalanche (AVAX) traded 3.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $69.59 or 0.00145294 BTC.
- Terra (LUNA) traded up 1.1% against the dollar and now trades at $35.50 or 0.00074129 BTC.
- Algorand (ALGO) traded 5.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $2.05 or 0.00004290 BTC.
- Internet Computer (ICP) traded up 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $57.63 or 0.00120332 BTC.
- Filecoin (FIL) traded 2.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $83.66 or 0.00174681 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.32 or 0.00000674 BTC.
- Tezos (XTZ) traded 2.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $6.40 or 0.00013362 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “Kin is a decentralized ecosystem composed of a group of digital services launched by Kik. The Kin token is an Ethereum-based cryptocurrency that is to be used for daily online activities such as instant messaging, social media, tipping and payments within the Kin Ecosystem. The Kin token will also serve as the basis of interchangeability with other digital services. Kin is migrating to the new kin blockchain, which is a fork of the Stellar blockchain and is based on a technology different from that of the existing Ethereum-based Kin. Kin will be enabling all ERC20 Kin token holders to swap their tokens for the new Kin Coin, which will be native to the Kin blockchain. All participants in the Kin Ecosystem, token holders and developers alike, will be completing the migration over the coming months. Kin will provide several procedures for swapping ERC20 Kin tokens for the new Kin Coin. Kin is not mineable and does not use proof of work (PoW). Instead, Kin uses SCP, the stellar consensus protocol. “
Kin Coin Trading
It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Kin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Kin should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, GDAX or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Kin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Kin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Kin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.