Ren (CURRENCY:REN) traded down 9.5% against the U.S. dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 0:00 AM E.T. on September 18th. One Ren coin can currently be bought for $0.96 or 0.00001995 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges. Ren has a market capitalization of $955.63 million and approximately $148.21 million worth of Ren was traded on exchanges in the last day. During the last seven days, Ren has traded 37.5% higher against the U.S. dollar.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Binance USD (BUSD) traded 0% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00002084 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded down 1.2% against the dollar and now trades at $28.13 or 0.00058605 BTC.
- Polygon (MATIC) traded down 4.4% against the dollar and now trades at $1.36 or 0.00002822 BTC.
- Polygon (MATIC) traded down 3.9% against the dollar and now trades at $1.36 or 0.00002835 BTC.
- FTX Token (FTT) traded 2.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $62.78 or 0.00130792 BTC.
- DREP (DREP) traded down 21% against the dollar and now trades at $1.96 or 0.00003398 BTC.
- DREP [old] (DREP) traded 19.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.96 or 0.00003399 BTC.
- Dai (DAI) traded 0.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00002084 BTC.
- THETA (THETA) traded down 1.8% against the dollar and now trades at $6.33 or 0.00013180 BTC.
- PancakeSwap (CAKE) traded down 1.3% against the dollar and now trades at $22.43 or 0.00046729 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “The REN is an open-source decentralized dark pool for trustless cross-chain atomic trading of Ether, ERC20 tokens and Bitcoin. REN is an ERC20 token built on the Ethereum network. Ren is an ecosystem for building, deploying, and running general-purpose, privacy-preserving, applications using zkSNARK and our own newly developed secure multiparty computation protocol. It makes it possible for any kind of application to run in a decentralized, trustless, and fault-tolerant environment similar to blockchains but with the distinguishing feature that all application inputs, outputs, and state, remain a secret even to the participants running the network. “
Buying and Selling Ren
It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Ren directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Ren should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, Changelly or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Ren using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Ren Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Ren and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.