ASD (BTMX) (CURRENCY:BTMX) traded up 0.1% against the dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 22:00 PM E.T. on September 22nd. Over the last seven days, ASD (BTMX) has traded up 0.4% against the dollar. One ASD (BTMX) coin can currently be bought for $0.37 or 0.00001072 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges. ASD (BTMX) has a market cap of $272.92 million and approximately $1.26 million worth of ASD (BTMX) was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Binance USD (BUSD) traded down 0% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00002288 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded up 9.2% against the dollar and now trades at $24.32 or 0.00055666 BTC.
- Polygon (MATIC) traded down 4.4% against the dollar and now trades at $1.36 or 0.00002822 BTC.
- Polygon (MATIC) traded up 12.7% against the dollar and now trades at $1.21 or 0.00002775 BTC.
- DREP (DREP) traded down 21% against the dollar and now trades at $1.96 or 0.00003398 BTC.
- DREP [old] (DREP) traded 19.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.96 or 0.00003399 BTC.
- FTX Token (FTT) traded 2.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $55.23 or 0.00126411 BTC.
- Dai (DAI) traded up 0% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00002291 BTC.
- THETA (THETA) traded 6.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $5.53 or 0.00012651 BTC.
- PancakeSwap (CAKE) traded up 8.4% against the dollar and now trades at $20.09 or 0.00045969 BTC.
ASD (BTMX) Coin Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “BTMX is a non-refundable functional utility token which will be used as the unit of exchange between participants on BitMax. The goal of introducing BTMX is to provide a convenient and secure mode of payment and settlement between participants who interact within the ecosystem on BitMax. The native digital cryptographically-secured utility token of BitMax (BTMX) is a major component of the ecosystem on BitMax, and is designed to be used solely as the primary token on the platform. BTMX will initially be issued by the Distributor as ERC-20 standard compliant digital tokens on the Ethereum blockchain. “
ASD (BTMX) Coin Trading
It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as ASD (BTMX) directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire ASD (BTMX) should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Coinbase or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy ASD (BTMX) using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for ASD (BTMX) Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for ASD (BTMX) and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.