Paxos Standard (CURRENCY:PAX) traded 0.1% lower against the U.S. dollar during the one day period ending at 21:00 PM Eastern on September 22nd. Paxos Standard has a total market capitalization of $945.72 million and $102.49 million worth of Paxos Standard was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Paxos Standard coin can now be purchased for $1.00 or 0.00002066 BTC on popular exchanges. During the last week, Paxos Standard has traded 0% lower against the U.S. dollar.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Arweave (AR) traded 32.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $49.05 or 0.00113445 BTC.
- The Transfer Token (TTT) traded 3.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $10.76 or 0.00024882 BTC.
- Pax Dollar (USDP) traded up 0% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00002314 BTC.
- Carry (CRE) traded 13.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0093 or 0.00000022 BTC.
- Project Pai (PAI) traded up 11.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0222 or 0.00000051 BTC.
- SOLVE (SOLVE) traded up 9.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0709 or 0.00000164 BTC.
- Ripio Credit Network (RCN) traded 5.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0268 or 0.00000062 BTC.
- HitChain (HIT) traded up 7.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- HoryouToken (HYT) traded up 1.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0052 or 0.00000013 BTC.
- HalalChain (HLC) traded 0.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0074 or 0.00000018 BTC.
About Paxos Standard
According to CryptoCompare, “Paxos Standard (PAX) is a stable coin owned by Paxos Trust Company, LLC. It combines the stability of the dollar with the efficiency of blockchain technology. Paxos is regulated by the New York State Department of Financial Services, which has deep experience and knowledge as an intermediary between fiat and digital assets. Built on the Ethereum blockchain, it offers the benefits of crypto-assets such as immutability and decentralized accounting. Since it is fully collateralized by dollars, Paxos Standard offers a liquid and digital alternative to cash, available 24/7 for instantaneous transaction settlement and fully redeemable. Paxos Standard has been designed as an Ethereum token written according to the ERC-20 protocol so that anyone with an Ethereum wallet will be able to send and receive Paxos Standard tokens. The smart contract has been audited by smart contract auditors Nomic Labs and ChainSecurity, and nationally top-ranking auditing firm Withum will perform attestation procedures on their token and bank account balances on a month-end basis. Why Use Paxos Standard: Hold digital assets in PAX to limit exposure to volatilitySettle the cash component of digital asset transactions in dollar-equivalent denominationsMove between digital assets with ease and lower feesSettle transactions outside of traditional banking hoursTransact internationally more efficiently”
Buying and Selling Paxos Standard
It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Paxos Standard directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Paxos Standard should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, Gemini or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Paxos Standard using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Paxos Standard Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Paxos Standard and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.