renBTC (CURRENCY:RENBTC) traded 3.6% higher against the US dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 23:00 PM ET on September 22nd. During the last week, renBTC has traded down 8.9% against the US dollar. One renBTC coin can currently be purchased for approximately $43,623.75 or 0.99844372 BTC on exchanges. renBTC has a market cap of $695.33 million and $21.97 million worth of renBTC was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Binance USD (BUSD) traded 0% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00002288 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded up 8.5% against the dollar and now trades at $24.21 or 0.00055407 BTC.
- Polygon (MATIC) traded 4.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.36 or 0.00002822 BTC.
- Polygon (MATIC) traded up 11.7% against the dollar and now trades at $1.21 or 0.00002779 BTC.
- DREP (DREP) traded 21% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.96 or 0.00003398 BTC.
- DREP [old] (DREP) traded 19.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.96 or 0.00003399 BTC.
- FTX Token (FTT) traded 3.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $55.43 or 0.00126869 BTC.
- Dai (DAI) traded 0% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00002290 BTC.
- THETA (THETA) traded 4.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $5.54 or 0.00012688 BTC.
- PancakeSwap (CAKE) traded 8.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $20.11 or 0.00046035 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “RenVM implements universal interoperability using the tokenised representation model. However, it introduces several advances that aim to solve many of the technical and economic problems in existing models. RenVM was created to replace the role of the trusted custodian with a decentralised custodian. This decentralised custodian is implemented using the RZL MPC algorithm, which can generate and manage ECDSA private keys without exposing them (not even to the machines that power RenVM). This improves on WBTC and imBTC by removing the need to trust a centralised custodian. renBTC (RENBTC) is a one for one representation of BTC on Ethereum via RenVM. “
renBTC Coin Trading
It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as renBTC directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade renBTC should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, Changelly or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy renBTC using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for renBTC Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for renBTC and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.