SparksPay (CURRENCY:SPK) traded up 60.5% against the dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 7:00 AM E.T. on September 23rd. During the last seven days, SparksPay has traded down 8% against the dollar. One SparksPay coin can currently be bought for approximately $0.0033 or 0.00000007 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges. SparksPay has a total market cap of $34,203.64 and $20.00 worth of SparksPay was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- THEKEY (TKY) traded 5.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0008 or 0.00000002 BTC.
- Feathercoin (FTC) traded 11.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0210 or 0.00000048 BTC.
- IPChain (IPC) traded down 0% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0300 or 0.00000316 BTC.
- GoByte (GBX) traded 1.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0422 or 0.00000097 BTC.
- Chi Gastoken (CHI) traded 6.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.28 or 0.00000643 BTC.
- Innova (INN) traded 13.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0300 or 0.00000069 BTC.
- CryCash (CRC) traded up 9.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0088 or 0.00000023 BTC.
- The Truth (UFO) traded 14.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- REALPAY (RAP) traded 4.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.35 or 0.00000800 BTC.
- Gbrick (GBX) traded 19.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0051 or 0.00000012 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “SparksPay is a cryptocurrency based on the NeoScrypt algorithm, it is the “fuel” that powers the eCommerce platform. Fees to merchants are based on a nominal percentage value of the transactions performed on the Sparks platform and are paid for by merchants using Sparks coin Click here for Masternode stats from masternodes.online. “
SparksPay Coin Trading
It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as SparksPay directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire SparksPay should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, Changelly or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase SparksPay using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for SparksPay Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for SparksPay and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.