All Sports (CURRENCY:SOC) traded 14.1% lower against the dollar during the 1-day period ending at 19:00 PM Eastern on September 25th. One All Sports coin can now be bought for approximately $0.0080 or 0.00000019 BTC on exchanges. During the last week, All Sports has traded 41.5% lower against the dollar. All Sports has a market cap of $12.03 million and $1.15 million worth of All Sports was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Binance USD (BUSD) traded up 0% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00002339 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded 5.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $24.48 or 0.00057224 BTC.
- Polygon (MATIC) traded 4.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.36 or 0.00002822 BTC.
- Polygon (MATIC) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $1.12 or 0.00002626 BTC.
- DREP (DREP) traded down 21% against the dollar and now trades at $1.96 or 0.00003398 BTC.
- DREP [old] (DREP) traded down 19.5% against the dollar and now trades at $1.96 or 0.00003399 BTC.
- FTX Token (FTT) traded up 4.8% against the dollar and now trades at $55.11 or 0.00128842 BTC.
- Dai (DAI) traded up 0% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00002340 BTC.
- THETA (THETA) traded 0.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $5.12 or 0.00011970 BTC.
- PancakeSwap (CAKE) traded down 1.3% against the dollar and now trades at $18.55 or 0.00043381 BTC.
All Sports Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “The All Sports Platform focuses on the global online market and intends to build a network of prediction service system. In addition to building the underlying SDK based on the All Sports public blockchain, it also provides customised user-end applications, including but not limited to PC end, H5 webpage, App(iOS & Android), mini programmes. SOC is a asset ERC20 token built on the Ethereum network and is used as an utility token on the All Sports platform. “
All Sports Coin Trading
It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as All Sports directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade All Sports should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, GDAX or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase All Sports using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for All Sports Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for All Sports and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.