Dash (CURRENCY:DASH) traded down 2.8% against the US dollar during the one day period ending at 21:00 PM E.T. on September 25th. Dash has a market cap of $1.65 billion and $251.66 million worth of Dash was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Dash coin can now be purchased for $159.23 or 0.00376544 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges. During the last seven days, Dash has traded down 19.1% against the US dollar.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- DigitalBits (XDB) traded down 0.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.51 or 0.00001198 BTC.
- Secret (SCRT) traded 1.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $2.15 or 0.00005094 BTC.
- Boson Protocol (BOSON) traded down 3.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.96 or 0.00002259 BTC.
- MimbleWimbleCoin (MWC) traded up 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $2.79 or 0.00006604 BTC.
- Meme (MEME) traded 4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $430.57 or 0.01018184 BTC.
- SYNC Network (SYNC) traded down 0.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0248 or 0.00000059 BTC.
- Pinkcoin (PINK) traded up 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0059 or 0.00000014 BTC.
- CPChain (CPC) traded 0.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0066 or 0.00000016 BTC.
- I/O Coin (IOC) traded 0.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.12 or 0.00000280 BTC.
- Enigma (ENG) traded 15.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0902 or 0.00000213 BTC.
Dash Coin Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “Dash is an open-source cryptocurrency. It is an altcoin that was forked from the Bitcoin protocol. It is also a decentralized autonomous organization (DAO) run by a subset of its users, which are called “masternodes”. The currency permits transactions that can be untraceable. Created in 2014, Dash is comprised of features such as: Two-tier network with incentivized nodes and decentralized project governance (Masternodes)Instantly settled payments (InstantSend)Instantly immutable blockchain (ChainLocks)Optional privacy (PrivateSend)Blockchain data provided by: Blockchair (Main Source), CryptoID (Backup), and WhatToMine (Block Time only) “
Buying and Selling Dash
It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Dash directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Dash should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, Coinbase or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Dash using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Dash Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Dash and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.